Sales Representative (Recruitment Technology)
If this is your next career move, you’ll sell market-leading tech solutions to C-Suite, HR and recruitment professionals.
Your clients will be part of growing organisations of all sizes and industries, located anywhere in Australia and overseas.
They’ll have one thing in common: that they want to recruit the best people and they need great software to do it well.
You’ll connect with prospects through your own lead generation and our digital marketing.
You’ll ask great questions to learn about their recruitment goals and challenges, and determine which of Scout Talent’s products are the right fit.
You’ll introduce them to one of your Product Specialists who’ll give a demonstration that will make the prospect go, “Wow!”. Working as a team, you and your Product Specialist will not just show them the software – you’ll also share talent attraction ideas and best-practice, and help the prospect understand why Scout Talent is a natural choice if they want to recruit the best.
You’ll confirm pricing, handle objections, and manage the sales process until the contract is signed.
You’ll build your network and referral business, establishing yourself as a credible player in the industry. There’s lots of new skills to learn, and you’ll have fun along the way.
Our company is Scout Talent. We accelerate and streamline our clients’ recruitment processes to save them time and ensure they See (the best) People First.
We offer innovative technology, built specifically for internal recruitment teams. Our company is made up of people who are passionate about recruitment, business, and technology.
Our flagship product is Scout Talent:Recruit, a simple yet effective candidate management system subscribed to by over 300 organisations around Australia and overseas (including KFC, Sephora, St Vincent de Paul, Probuild and over 60 local government Councils).
One of our newest products is Scout Talent:Engage, a talent pipelining and recruitment marketing tool that shifts clients’ recruitment strategies from reactive to proactive. This product is super-charged by our Employer Branding and Recruitment teams who curate content and manage talent pools.
Scout Talent:Promote is a top-down leadership planning system our clients use to manage succession. It helps clients make objective, data-based decisions to identify management potential within their businesses.
There are more products planned for 2018 which we can’t share online just yet – but come in for a chat and we’ll tell you more.
The proof is in the pudding. We have a company-wide NPS of 86 (the industry average for technology companies is 59) and a 95% client renewal rate. You can check out our product reviews on Capterra.
What kind of person loves this role?
- A hunter with B2B sales experience, who gets a thrill from chasing down the next opportunity/deal/sale. You’ve got a competitive streak and you find sales exciting and energising.
- Someone who’s highly professional. You have strong communication skills and you’re impeccably presented.
- A quick thinker. You might have five minutes to make an impression on the phone with a senior decision maker. You need to adapt your style to suit that person, and ask smart questions.
- Someone who knows their plan. You have personal goals and you know the direction you’re heading in (I think there’s a Dr Seuss joke in there somewhere).
- Someone looking for a career, not just a job. Sorry to use a cliché, but it's true. If you're applying for this position with a <18-month mindset or the attitude of “I'll give it a go and see what happens”, it's not the right one for you. We invest in our people and give high performers opportunities that many other employers don't – so we need you to invest in us.
- An ENERGETIC and ENTHUSIASTIC person! These attributes mean so much to us at Scout Talent. If you don't love what you're doing, what's the point?
We value ownership and autonomy. We believe the best people should be paid 'above market rates' and reward our team members for extra effort and outcomes. Your remuneration package will be made up of a $60K retainer (including super) plus commissions. On-target earnings in your first year are $80K-$100K (all inclusive). From your second year onwards you can expect to earn $100K-$150K.
Our organisational structure is egalitarian, flat, and built around small, supportive teams.
David will be your Team Leader. Give him a call on 0407 093 665 if you want to have a chat and hear his story. David is a proven success in this role, and he continues to sell Scout Talent products. He leads by example rather than manages from afar.
I’m Andrea – I’m the GM at Scout Talent. I love this business, the people I work with, and the clients we serve. Feel free to call me on 0415 505 765 if you’d like to hear about things from my perspective. Our fabulous Account Managers / Product Specialists, Client Success Specialists, Developers, and Marketers are all here to support you. We know the ropes and are invested in helping you succeed.
We’ve had 10 years of steady results and have grown revenue year-on-year. We’re a stable, proven organisation rather than a risky start-up. We’re also on the precipice of a significant growth phase with some exciting new products to bring to market. It’s a good time to join.
Call us if you want to discuss. Stalk us on LinkedIn (or Facebook or Instagram if you really want to).
Complete the application process online, so you get a feel for the Scout Talent:Recruit technology from a candidate’s perspective.
After you apply, chances are we’ll invite you to have a coffee with us some time in the future to learn more.
We look forward to meeting you.